We use coaching to help people:
- Develop work potential.
- Develop skills to stay in work.
- Manage workplace challenges created by ill-health and disability.
- Helping people to focus and think better at work.
- Helping people to know their options when paid work is not realistic.
- Determine suitable work goals, vocational guidance and decision making.
- Assess cognitive skills to help people understand their potential.
- Manage cognitive and emotional challenges that life is throwing in the way.
- Monitor barriers to work, so we can provide clear evidence based guidance on future potential.
- Help people to re-establsh a health work-life balance after injury.
We offer coaching as a package consisting of:
- 1-1 coaching; blocks of 6 sessions, each of 2 hours duration.
- Co-coaching, with individual and line manager.
- Job Coaching; individual programs of support to enhance ability to work.